Nursing Guide / Drug Book
Everything nurses need to know about common medications -- in one pocket-sized guide!
Information for nursing students and professional nurses.
You can find Drug in Following Category:-
• Oral Drugs
• Injectable Drugs
• Infusion Fluids
• Vaccines, immunoglobulins and antisera
• Drugs For External Use,Antiseptics And Disinfectants
• Accurate, timely facts on hundreds of drugs from abatacept to zonisamide
• Concise, consistently formatted drug entries organized alphabetically
• No-nonsense writing style that speaks your laguage in terms you use everyday
• Index of all generic, trade, and alternate drug names
• Chemical and therapeutic classes, FDA pregnancy risk category, and controlled substance schedule
• Indications and dosages, as well as route, onset, peak, and duration information
• Incompatibilities and contraindications
• Interactions with drugs, food, and activities
• Adverse reactions
• Nursing considerations, including key patient-teaching points
- Organized alphabetically
- Mechanisms of action
- Therapeutic action
- Contra-indications, adverse effects, precautions
- Drug Interactions
- Nursing implications
- New drugs
- Patient education
Nursing Guide / Drug Book is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-03. The program can be installed on Android.
Nursing Guide / Drug Book (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 16 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.