Nursing Guide / Drug Book
Everything nurses need to know about common medications -- in one pocket-sized guide!
Information for nursing students and professional nurses.
You can find Drug in Following Category:-
• Oral Drugs
• Injectable Drugs
• Infusion Fluids
• Vaccines, immunoglobulins and antisera
• Drugs For External Use,Antiseptics And Disinfectants
• Accurate, timely facts on hundreds of drugs from abatacept to zonisamide
• Concise, consistently formatted drug entries organized alphabetically
• No-nonsense writing style that speaks your laguage in terms you use everyday
• Index of all generic, trade, and alternate drug names
• Chemical and therapeutic classes, FDA pregnancy risk category, and controlled substance schedule
• Indications and dosages, as well as route, onset, peak, and duration information
• Incompatibilities and contraindications
• Interactions with drugs, food, and activities
• Adverse reactions
• Nursing considerations, including key patient-teaching points
- Organized alphabetically
- Mechanisms of action
- Therapeutic action
- Contra-indications, adverse effects, precautions
- Drug Interactions
- Nursing implications
- New drugs
- Patient education
Nursing Guide / Drug Book is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-03. The program can be installed on Android.
Nursing Guide / Drug Book (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 9 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.